Today is Day #20 of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Post Month) and to celebrate the fact we have just ten more days to go (YIPPIE!), a group of us have decided to play a game called 5 Truths and a Lie game.
Below are 5 truths about me and 1 big fat lie. Can you spot the lie? Let me know which one you think it is and check here for the answers.
1. My husband proposed to me when I was 22 at a hot dog stand called the Wiener Factory.
2. While growing up we had two poodles, both named Pepi.
3. My first summer job while in high school was as a receptionist in a furniture store for two guys who pretended they were Italian.
4. I celebrated my Sweet 16 party at Flipper’s Roller Boogie Palace and my cake was the shape of a roller skate.
5. I went through a rebellious stage where I spelled my name with a ‘y’ instead of an ‘i’.
6. When I was nine I had two pet mice named Pixie and Dixie.
Click here for the answers.