It should come as no surprise that I have always loved reading the Proust Questionnaire in the back of Vanity Fair magazine. I thought it would be fun to create my own.
I would be delighted if you shared your answers with me below. And feel free to add some of your own questions too.
1. Tea or coffee?
2. Salty or sweet?
3. Last book you read?
4. Shopping online or in the flesh?
5. Best blogging/writing/social media advice you’ve ever given or received?
6. Cupcake or ice cream?
7. Name one thing you regret?
8. Ideal Sunday morning?
9. Vacation destination: Mountains or beach
10. What are you most proud of?
11. Favorite type of bagel?
12. Who would you most want to be stuck in an elevator with?
13. Most important quality in a friend?
14. What you would most want to change about yourself?
15. Talent you wish you had?
16. Biggest fear?
17. Number #1 on your Bucket List?
18. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
19. Men: Boxers or briefs?
20. Women: The one beauty/makeup item you can’t live without?
21. One word that describes you best?