BlogHer kindly sends us #NaBloPoMo masochists a daily blog prompt during the week just in case we are at a loss for ideas. So far, I haven’t used any of theirs. Where my ideas come from I’ll never know. Divine intervention, perhaps.
I’m not even half way through the 30 day challenge and I know at some point, probably around week 3, when the kids come home for Thanksgiving and I’ll be pulled as thin as cheap taffy, I’ll be scraping the barrel for anything semi-coherent just to be able to click publish and hold on to any threads of sanity.
Here’s what you might see during week 3 & 4. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
1. My dental x-rays
2. Photos of my baby teeth
3. Photos of my kids baby teeth
4. My kindergarten report card, including teacher’s comments
5. The MRI of my shoulder
6. The MRI of my hip
7. The MRI of my spine
8. Snippets from my childhood diary – sibling trouble
9. Snippets from my junior high diary – girl trouble
10. Snippets from my high school diary – boy trouble
11. Copies of my miserable letters home from camp
12. Photos of my scrapbook circa 1972
13. My menstrual cycle calendar
14. Photo of my uterus (post-op)
15. My SAT scores
16. My most recent blood panel